Friday, June 11, 2010

Follow Friday

I discovered a few new and different blogs  this week that I would like to give a shout out to.  While neither of them have anything to do with Italian Genealogy, both are interesting and thought provoking.

This first one,  Casefile Clues I believe I found on one of the other blogs I read daily.  While it is more of a genealogy newsletter, I found I really enjoyed reading it, and instead of re inventing the wheel, you can just read Thomas's review on the Geneablogger's site.

The next blog I was looking at today was The Philosophizers which describes her blog and herself as "Daring to say what others are thinking and will not say". (I was already hooked after reading that line alone!) You will just have to read through her blog to know that this lady knows her stuff.  Whether or not you agree with her posts I can guarantee you they will make you think.

0 comments :